Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

27 May 2005

Lunch at the Lufa Gourmet in Pudong

You may recall a post from my trip to Shanghai in which I recounted an amazing meal at the Lufa Gourmet restaurant. One of my companions was kind enough to forward several photos that I am sharing below. Enjoy! I'm off to Taipei this afternoon, so look for posts from there soon.


A dining room the size of a football field. Posted by Hello


The 'menu' was a little intimidating! Posted by Hello


I can't believe we ordered this much food.... Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just got back from dropping Chris off at the airport (a tad late for my comfort level, but he's the laid-back one in the family!). It's fitting, then, that the Italian phrase-of-the-day calendar today says, "Resta qui," meaning, "Stay here." :(