Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

29 May 2005

The Upside of Jet Lag

After waking up at 4:40 a.m., I decided that it would be better to get out and see the world rather than coccoon in my hotel room. Boy, what a great choice! I hopped on the subway and headed over to the Chang Kai Shek Memorial and snapped a lot of fantastic photos of the place and people. The park attracts hundreds of city dwellers each morning for their exercise, including tai chi, aerobics, jogging and even karaoke!


CKS Memorial (left) Posted by Hello; A walking path through the trees (right) Posted by Hello


Tai chi is practiced by young and old (left) Posted by Hello; Old gentleman practicing tai chi on a bridge (right) Posted by Hello

No comments: