Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

30 November 2005

Snow?

As I go to bed tonight, I'm being told that there's a very good chance we'll have a few inches of snow tomorrow. I've already planned to be home for the day, as I'm one of those idiotic Oregon drivers who doesn't have the foggiest idea how to drive in ice and snow. (Nevermind that I spent more than half of my childhood in New England - I learned to drive in Oregon, and that's all it takes.) I'd prefer to not be a hazard to myself or anyone else, thankyouverymuch.

(Chris & I were downtown earlier tonight, and if I didn't currently have two cats asleep on my lap I'd be able to reach the camera and upload some pictures for you right now. But the fur-people are purring and happy, so the pictures will have to wait. I'm sure you understand.)

No comments: