Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

05 January 2006

I've Got Numbers

My debut as an Italian teacher is only a few days away now, and I just checked the registration status online... My Monday class has 19 students signed up, my Wednesday class has 7. I need 10 to have a class, so I know I'll at least have one for sure. And yes, that makes me more nervous than I already was. Dammit.

The good news - the fever apparently took with it every ailment I had prior, so I'm back to my old self. Well, with one exception - now I seem to have insomnia, which is annoying. I'm perfectly willing to accept that it's due to anxiety over the teaching thing, but that knowledge doesn't seem to make it go away. Sleeping pills, however, do.

No comments: