Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

19 September 2007

Wow, two weeks just flies by around here...

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last entry; I won't bore you with the details, let's just say this year continues to be less than stellar for me and my family. Plus, I've just been busy, too - not much of an excuse, I realize, but it's all I've got. You have my humblest apologies.

This past weekend we had a visit from my aunt and uncle from Zurich, which was fun. The last few years we've missed them when they've come through town, as we've been in Europe when they've been here. So it was nice to actually cross paths on the same continent for the first time in years. In other news, it's starting to feel like autumn around here, with the nights and mornings being awfully chilly and the days being either beautifully sunny or drizzly. I love this time of year, though, so I'm not complaining.

I hope all's well where you are, and I also hope to resume a slower pace here soon so that I can get back to semi-regular postings.

No comments: