Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

05 November 2007

When a Vacation Isn't Quite a Vacation

Chris leaves for Milan on Wednesday, and I'll follow on Saturday. Once I arrive, we'll have about a week in the city. We'll do some fun things, to be sure, but this isn't exactly your typical Italian vacation. Instead, Chris has informational/job interviews lined up and I'll be meeting some of the expat bloggers I've been reading for nearly a year now. The goal? To find a way to move to Italy.

We know it's not going to be easy, and we aren't expecting someone to offer Chris a job next week, but if he's able to make some good contacts and do some networking he'll be ready when the right job comes along. And that's exciting. And seriously terrifying.

Anyway, I'll be taking lots of pictures (as usual), and will post them on Flickr so y'all can see them. In the meantime, if anyone out there has a contact in Italy who might be interested in hiring a public relations professional, we'd love to hear about it.

Wish us luck, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure to have some fun. And - good luck!