Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

16 March 2005

Now What?



Okay, so I've signed up and started this blog, and now I'm not sure what I have to say. At least not yet. I've got some trips coming up this year, though, and obviously some research to do before I go.

Hubby & I will be taking a little beach trip to our lovely Oregon coast in late April for our anniversary, then we'll be in NYC for a few days in early May for my Aunt's 60th birthday. The big trip, however, will be in September when Hubby's company's sales meeting is in Shanghai. I'm going to be meeting him there when it's done and we'll have 8-10 days in China. I know, it's not much time in a huge country, but since this will be my first trip to Asia I'm treating it like a taste test... I expect to return someday for the full meal deal.

Anyway, at this point we'll be in Shanghai for a day or a day and a half, and will spend 3-4 days in Beijing. We're still trying to figure out where the rest of the trip will be - we're looking at Xi'an (to see the terra cotta soldiers) and Suzhou (Portland's sister city), but there's still plenty of time and plenty of research to be done!

No comments: