Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

17 March 2005

Researcher for Hire

I love doing travel research - it's the next best thing to actually traveling as far as I'm concerned. And since I'm not always the one who's going to be traveling, I've told my friends & family that I'd be happy to help them plan any trips they're taking. Only a few people have taken me up on the offer so far, including my boss (I planned his 2002 trip to Italy with his kids).

I just got an email from a friend whose sister will be in France in the fall, and she thought I might have some tips to pass along. I'm happy to help... And who knows? I might find a place I've never been and which I must visit the next time I'm there. Hmmm... Maybe this kind-hearted offer of mine is really a selfish act in a not-so-subtle disguise...

No comments: