Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

08 February 2007

Plugging Along

Wow, it's almost been a week since my last post here... It's weird, I write so much for work now, I forget that I haven't put anything up on this blog. Well, rest assured, my absence isn't due to sickness or a sudden holiday (damn) - it's just me being busy.

The only new thing going on with us is Chris' newest toy - and this time it's not a car. He bought a projector for the home entertainment system, mainly for when we have "movie night" or something like that, but he's also been playing with it since it arrived, so we've been watching some things on a giant screen in the living room. The silly part is that when he puts the screen away, our 42" television looks tiny...

Otherwise, life is going on as usual. Which, all things considered, isn't a terrible thing.

No comments: