Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

15 July 2007

It Lives!

I'm happy (no, ecstatic is probably the more accurate term) to report that I'm typing this entry on my trusty old laptop. Yes, the very same one that got doused with liquid just the other day. After spending about 36 hours in pieces air-drying on my dining room table, it was put back together (by yours truly, who now knows how to remove a keyboard from a laptop - knowledge I hope to never again need to use on my own equipment) on Saturday morning and presto, it started up just fine.

Happy me.

And if you need pointers on how to disassemble your own laptop, lemme know. I'm full of wisdom now.

1 comment:

Sapc Praise Team Director said...

Hmmm....Mom's computer happens to be really crummy right now, and it's starting to affect her Boggle game....