Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

24 July 2007

This is suspicious...

Every time Chris leaves for a business trip of more than a day, I get sick. I swear this is true, and he agrees. He thinks it's a spooky coincidence, I think it's some kind of conspiracy. Whatever it is, it's downright annoying. I mean, I wouldn't be feeling any better if he were here - I'd still have the most congested nose I have ever had, bar none - but at least I'd have someone to fetch me things... Which is, of course, why I'm sure he's very glad he's away on business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not exactly the same, but I remember the first time I got a wicked stomach flu when living on my own.

I called my mom at 3:30 in the morning, because I needed someone, anyone to feel sorry for me.

Hope you feel better!