Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

09 July 2007

Another Stop at the Chinese Garden


Lotus Flower
Originally uploaded by andiamotutti
We went to the Chinese Garden again recently - I think it was about a half-hour before closing, so we didn't stay long, but it was nice to wander (as it always is). The last time we were there, the lotus flowers were basically done for the year - we saw one still in bloom. This time, most of them were still blooming, and several were still only buds. They're just stunning...

We also renewed our membership to the garden, and learned that they've opened it up on Wednesday evenings for members only - I'm not sure it'd be good for photographs at night (no tripods allowed), but it'd sure be pretty to just wander through and grab a snack at the tea house. I'd like to do that one Wednesday this summer, before the thought gets away from us entirely.

No comments: