Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

27 November 2006

Over-Stuffed

My, what a Thanksgiving weekend... We spent four days down at my mother's house, and I ate far too much. I paid for it yesterday, when my gastro-intestinal system finally cried, "UNCLE!" All better now, thank goodness.

Anyway, I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a good holiday!

This is going to be a busy week for me - the BootsnAll Holiday Party is this Saturday, and we've got folks coming in from all over the place for the festivities. There are also other activities going on starting Thursday afternoon and going through Sunday... I'm sure to have some great stories (and pictures) next week, when I'm recovering, but this week I might not be posting much. Just so y'know.

No comments: