Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

12 May 2007

The End of an Era

I knew it had to happen sometime, but it's still a bummer. I think I've got a whopping two new episodes of Gilmore Girls left (one which is recorded but I haven't watched yet, and one more coming up) before the show is over for good. I'm sad, because I really do adore the show and the characters, but I'm not sure what else they could really do with them in the next year... So much happened this season, it'd be a helluva thing to try to "top." And really, I don't exactly need to have more television programs to watch - I'll just miss the Girls, that's all.

There's a nice interview with Lauren Graham here. I'm not sure I'd compare here to Katharine Hepburn myself, but I do think she's highly underrated. I'd love to see her get more leading roles - she really does deserve them.

1 comment:

Distilled.Publishing@gmail.com said...

Honestly, Vikki loved that show, but I never got it. Never. But I have to give credit to writers who could put three-shows worth of dialogue into a single 42 minute episode.