Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

29 May 2007

BootsnAll is Hiring

I'm going to take a break from cat-related posts here to tell you about a job opening where I work at the BootsnAll Travel Network. Here's how the position is described:
Are you a web monkey that has talents that are way under utilized? Are you looking to work at a small company where you can see your efforts get implemented on a daily basis and hear positive feedback from customers almost instantaneously? Can you dream in PHP, communicate concisely and effectively and dream up the next web based travel app that travelers go crazy for?
I don't even understand half of that, so clearly this isn't the job for me... But if it made sense to you and you're curious about it, you can read more about the job, which is currently being called a Project Manager, here - and feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested.

No comments: