Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

17 July 2006

Various & Sundry Amusing Tidbits

By which I mean two. These came in last week via the American Progress Report. The first is just one of those shake-your-head moments (like the head of the Oregon Liquor Control Commission who was also recently driving while drunk), while the second made me giggle aloud.

Enjoy.

"Beer magnate and former Republican U.S. Senate candidate Pete Coors was arrested on a drunken-driving charge and is due to appear in court next week."

Mr. T answers a question for a TV Land viewer: "Mr. T, why do you pity the fool?" Mr. T: "That is a good question and a legitimate question. And I'm the man to answer it. You pity the fool because you don't want to beat up a fool."

No comments: