Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

25 September 2006

Almost Home...

There are times when I look up at the clock after being on this here computer-thingie and am shocked and amazed at how many hours I've managed to fritter away without realizing it. Of course, I'm often a little mortified at how much time I spend online. But at this very moment, I'm so very thankful for the time-waster I could hug it. (But I'm in public, so I'll refrain.)

I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport awaiting my connecting flight home, in the midst of a four-plus hour layover which feels even longer because I'm exhuasted. I'm looking forward to being in my own bed tonight after a week's worth of not sleeping through the night, but otherwise I'd much prefer to be hanging around in Europe another month or two!

It was a fabulous trip, and I've got most of the diary in a kind of "shorthand" form and will be transferring them into blog posts eventually - I'm not sure yet if I'll be back-dating them to their appropriate date of occurence or what, we'll see. At any rate, I'm back - mostly - and will be blogging again regularly soon.

Oh, and here's a little tidbit - yesterday alone produced over 600 pictures, so some serious editing is required before the Flickr feed is really share-able, but I'll get to it at some point...

No comments: