Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

03 September 2006

Steamy Visitor

In the midst of trip prep on Friday night, I heard the far-off whistle of the steam train that occasionally makes its way near our house. I grabbed the camera and ran out to join the growing flock of steam train fans, and managed to get a few decent pictures. Most of them turned out too dark (it was dusk), but I lightened them and - voila! - there's a train in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... no traces of such old-fashioned trains here !!!
you shooted dark photos as the train light let the camera light-meter misunderstand the shooting time needed..
manual overexposure is your friend !! at least +1EV..
but take care, as this means lower speed shooting times: just don't shake !!!
mandi