Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

04 September 2006

It's a Music Meme

...that works like this:

You reply to this post and I give you a letter of the alphabet. Then you find 10 songs from your music collection that start with said letter and put them on your blog (with these or similar instructions). And, to be fair, I've modified the meme everso slightly - to include the words "from your music collection" - because I think that makes it more interesting.

VJ at Tales of Slow Brave Athena gave me the letter L, so I ended up imposing a few other rules on myself. Specifically, I didn't include any songs that began with the word "love," because that's too durned easy. I also didn't want more than one song by any one artist. Finally, although I've got a ton of Italian songs beginning with "l" (it's an article, after all), I chose to eliminate those. So, with all my rules imposed, it was still hard to get it down to ten. Nevertheless, here's my list:

  1. L.A. Woman - The Doors
  2. Labor Day - Goodness
  3. Landed - Ben Folds
  4. Laser Show - Fountains of Wayne
  5. Lay Your Hands on Me - Bon Jovi
  6. Leaving So Soon? - Keane
  7. Left Hand Suzuki Method - Gorillaz
  8. Lemon Meringue - Poe
  9. Like a Tattoo - Sade
  10. Loaded Sister - My Regrets

No comments: