Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

17 April 2007

BootsnAll Treasure Hunt

Let me say at the outset that if you're me or part of my immediate family, you're not eligible to play, so stop reading now lest you be disappointed.

Okay, now that they're all gone, check this out:
Every week for the month of May registered Hunters will have the opportunity to win awesome travel prizes, like hostel booking vouchers and travel books. The grand prizes, though, are what have got us all excited. We're giving away US$2000 towards a round-the-world ticket, an adventure trip in Turkey, Eurail passes and a whole lot more.
Sound good? It is good. Here's where to register.

And go ahead and spread the word - tell your friends about the BootsnAll Treasure Hunt - just make sure they're not related to me, that's all.

No comments: