Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

23 April 2007

The Oregon Sun

I'm sitting here in my home office, furiously scribbling away about destinations all over the world, and yet I couldn't be happier to be where I am right now. After several days of rainy and rather gloomy (albeit typical Springtime) weather, the sun is streaming gloriously through my office window, I've got windows open all over the house and can hear the chatter of my gardening neighbors, and I've even kicked off my slippers and cast aside my cozy sweatshirt. It's not even May and I'm walking around my house barefoot and without long sleeves on, people! That's cause for celebration!

I hope it's lovely where you are.

No comments: