Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

04 December 2005

20 Questions

(from VJ, who did this ages ago)

1. What’s for breakfast?
Pancakes (courtesy of Chris) and juice while we watched the Pilots game.

2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
I never read the newspaper. I’ll occasionally read an article or two, but that’s really rare.

3. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
Read, watch television, play on the computer or (most frequently) just toss and turn getting more and more frustrated.

4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Right now? Tired, mostly… And impatient - I'm waiting for an overdue delivery man. (And I know, that’s more than one word, so sue me.)

5. Do you remember your dreams?
Not usually.

6. Name something from your dream last night.
I have no recollection of last night’s dream.

7. Name a food that describes you.
I absolutely cannot think of anything either descriptive or witty. If anyone thinks of something perfect for me, please let me know.

8. Today you are wearing:
At the moment, it’s a pair of jeans, a long-sleeved tee shirt from my favorite local cafe and my UGG slippers that Chris hates.

9. What’s in your pockets?
Nothin’.

10. Did you sing in the shower today?
It’s a Sunday, I’m being lazy – it'll probably be a no-shower day. I did sing near the shower this morning, though.

11. What’s the last song you heard?
“She Has No Time,” by Keane

12. Looking forward to the holidays?
Sort of… It’s always more chaotic than I’d like, what with traveling to PA for some portion of the festivities, and I’m way behind this year – I haven’t started shopping or done the cards yet. I hate feeling like I’m playing catch-up for the whole month. Having said that, I do enjoy the craziness once there's nothing more I can do!

13. Where do you want to be this instant?
That’s an easy one – it’s always going to be the same answer: Italy.

14. What’s for lunch?
I have no idea (and it’s already 1:30pm) – this might be one of those no-lunch days.

15. What’s something you would like to do soon?
Actually understand and be able to use the damnable congiuntivo in Italian.

16. Reading anything now? What is it?
I’m almost done with Pete Earley’s “Family of Spies,” and “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” five-part trilogy is on deck - if my Italian textbooks don't get there first.

17. What’s for dinner?
Good gracious, I can’t even tell you what’s for lunch!

18. A favorite part of the day is:
Checking email for the first time in a day. After a 12+ hour period away from a computer, I’m jones-ing for some electronic love…

19. Are you happy?
Overall, yes.

20. Will your friends do this meme?
Not likely, but I’ve been wrong before. Once.

No comments: