Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

06 December 2005

The End of the Term

Tonight is our last Italian class this term, which means it's the last time I'll have to think about the dreaded congiuntivo for at least a month. Of course, that's probably why I can't get it through my thick head - I actively avoid it.

The other thing I'm thinking about at the moment is that with the ending of this term comes - in the not-so-distant future - the beginning of the next one. The one where I'm going to be teaching. I'm still not what I'd call "ready," but I'm getting there. I've been keeping tabs on the enrollment online, and I've got four students in my Monday class and two in my Wednesday class. The minimum requirement is ten students (or they cancel or shorten the class), so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: