Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

09 December 2005

Random 10

Because I'm sort of all over the place today, you'll get my musical random 10. My day seems random, so it fits.
  1. All I Ask - Crowded House
  2. Power Fantastic - Prince
  3. Hello Earth - Kate Bush
  4. Mistral Wind - Heart
  5. Neon - John Mayer
  6. Abbracciami - Nek
  7. This Bouquet - Ani DiFranco
  8. Due Innamorati Come Noi - Laura Pausini
  9. E Invece Sei Tu - Cesare Cremonini
  10. High Speed - Coldplay
It's an interesting mix today - heavy on the Italian stuff. The Nek song is from the CD we bought in Prague, and I really love it. I love anything he does, frankly, but I'm kind of hooked on the newest addition to our collection. One of his strong suits - as far as a student of Italian is concerned - is that he enunciates everything so clearly that even if we don't always comprehend the meaning of the words, we can usually understand the words themselves. See? Rock music is educational...

No comments: