Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

27 December 2005

The Contagious Meme Strikes Again

My friend Vikki says, "I had to do this to see if I could come up with 4 things for each." Clearly, she had some success. And while I have no idea what "chicken big mamou" is, it sounds... umm... interesting.

Four jobs you've had in your life: picking blueberrys (lasted 3 days), receptionist in dentist office, computer programmer, business systems analyst
Four movies you could watch over and over: Sound of Music, Out of Africa, Rear Window, Shawshank Redemption
Four places you've lived: Millville, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Collingswood, NJ; Portland, OR
Four TV shows you love to watch: West Wing; Two and a Half Men; Globe Trekker; Sex and the City (new to me, never had HBO)
Four places you've been on vacation: Eastern US; Quebec, Canada; Italy; London, England.
Four websites you visit daily: yahoo mail, weather... that's it daily and even that is a stretch.
Four of your favorite foods: anything shrimp, chicken big mamou, ice cream, anything cheese
Four places you'd rather be: Positano, Italy; Kaui, Hawaii; Oregon Coast; San Juan Islands

And, because Chris was asking the other night, here's the definition of "meme."

No comments: