Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

21 December 2006

Holiday Chaos

Chris & I leave on Saturday to visit my mother for Christmas, and then we fly back east next week to spend New Years with Chris' family... I'm finally done with shopping, but does the to-do list ever get smaller this time of year? I don't think so. One thing gets accomplished (after which, if you're anything like me, you do a little victory dance) and then four more things get added to the list. What is up with that? Anyway, the pre-Christmas craziness is winding down, as there are fewer and fewer days left in which to get anything done. And, as frenetic as that makes me feel, I'm glad it's almost over.

In other holiday news, the splitting-a-water-buffalo idea is spreading - I know of two more Heifer International gifts which have been given as a result of hearing about what Chris & I decided to give each other this year. That makes me feel great, and is the perfect antidote to the long lines and congested roads.

No comments: