Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

31 December 2006

Happy New Year!

The weather in Chris' folks' neck of the woods has been unseasonably warm the past week... And now, on the one night of our trip that we actually want to be standing outside at midnight, it's supposed to rain. Boo. So, it's likely we'll be "celebrating" the old-fashioned way this time - cracking open a bottle of Asti at midnight, taking two sips and then going to bed at 12:30. Oh, well.

Don't let the potentially inauspicious start to 2007 fool you, though - this will be a year of changes for us. A big year. I'll do my best to keep you posted.

I hope you're all having a great holiday! May 2007 be good to all of you.

No comments: