Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

03 January 2007

Back at Work, and Buried

Naturally, the whole being-on-vacation thing leads to more work upon returning from said vacation... And the holidays are no different. So, I'm back at work today and playing catch-up - not to mention that this is the busiest time of year anyway. I'll be posting more about this when it's official, but there are a couple blogs for which I'll be writing sometime in the next month or so as well. All this to say that I'll probably be writing here less.

I did do a smidge of housekeeping here, though, in that I cleaned up the links menu on the left - I hadn't paid attention to it in ages, and it was pretty out of date. The list of blogs I read has shrunk considerably in the last year as I don't have the time to read them anymore, so you'll note the changes there as well.

So much to do, so little time... Ah, well, at least that will never change. I suppose, in a way, that should be comforting. It's not, but it should be.

No comments: