Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

18 December 2006

Transition Problems

So, I switched from the old Blogger to the new "Blogger in Beta" recently, and only this weekend finally ran into problems with it. I can't seem to post pictures the same way I used to - through Hello - even though I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. It still has my old login information, which is no longer valid. Yeesh.

It's a shame, as I've got pictures of the brief but exciting hailstorm we got on Friday last week, as well as pictures of the Hanukkah celebration at my father's house Friday night. I'm hoping I'll figure out the whole shebang eventually, and if anyone's got any insights I'd appreciate them.

No comments: