Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

03 December 2006

Why I Don't Like Concrete Floors

The BootsnAll Holiday Party last night was great... And I'm absolutely exhausted today. My fabulously fierce shoes turned out to be even more pain-inducing than they normally are due to the concrete floors at the party venue. Waking up this morning, I realized my entire body was hurting... And I still couldn't be happier.

I was reminded plenty of times last night why I love the BootsnAll community so much, and it only made me love my job more. I've had enough jobs I didn't love in my lifetime to know that this is something to treasure. And though I'm still in "recovery" from last night, I'm already looking forward to next year's shindig. That's got to be a good sign, right?

No comments: