Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

21 March 2007

The Sunbather


sunbather
Originally uploaded by andiamotutti.
Usually Jasmine is elusive during the workday when I'm in the home office - she'll come and go, visiting for a bit (maybe even hanging out in my lap) and then taking off again. When it's sunny outside, however, that's another story.

It might be cold in reality, but the sun comes streaming through the window of my office all afternoon, casting lovely sunbeams behind my desk. Jasmine routinely takes advantage of them, curling up and falling asleep on the floor behind me. This photo is from a couple weeks ago, but she's actually curled up behind me right now, as I write this.

No comments: