Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

20 March 2007

Whoops, I forgot my own anniversary...

I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been posting much over here lately (though I'm trying to be a little better about it now!) - I've been busy writing in seven gajillion other places for work, so I tend to forget about Andiamo (bad me). I'm so distracted, it turns out, that I forgot my own blog's anniversary!

It's been two years (and a few days) now since I started this blog. Two years. I can't believe it. So many things have happened since I started writing, it'll be interesting to see what my life is like in another two years. Anyway happy anniversary to Andiamo, and to my faithful readers. I know all three of you personally, I think.

2 comments:

Record Store Geek said...

Congrats on the blogiversary!

Jessica said...

Blogiversary - now that's a new word for me! I'll have to remember that next year. :)