Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

16 April 2006

Easter, Shmeester!

(Apologies in advance to my observant readers; we're heathens, but we're nice heathens.)

We didn't have grand plans for the day, but we had plans. We got up at 6am - yes, for another bike race - and then at midday we thought, "Hey, let's go run some errands." Thankfully, I thought ahead and called the places we were thinking of going before we left the house... My ever-skeptical husband, when told why I was calling the stores in advance (um, it's Easter, dummy), scoffed. And, of course, everything was closed. We did end up doing some grocery shopping, so it wasn't a total loss, but still...

1 comment:

vj said...

I started noticing all the closed for Easter signs on Friday, and by Saturday had totally whipped myself into a fury of "must go shopping now because I won't be able to tomorrow". Luckily, I realized I wouldn't die without buying new yarn... and after dim sum, we went to Powell's and bought too much anyways.