- For some reason I find these two stories (here and here) oddly related (though the second one is distinctly more hysterical than the first)...
- Pandas are a trick?
- This made me want to get a hybrid car even more.
- I find this story really outrageous, and wish I could say it was hard to believe.
- This was a whopper of an expensive burger. (Yes, pun intended.)
- When I was in high school, a "Bible as Literature" course was offered for seniors by the English department - and I took it. I actually really enjoyed it, because we just talked about the stories as stories. As a result, I know quite a bit more about Biblical references in popular culture than one would expect a lifelong atheist to know. This, however, is another thing entirely.
- I hadn't seen this before - but even if it's been widely referenced, it warrants being referenced again.
- I think my British friend Matt might take issue with this.
- I'll end with this one, which seems to embody the idea of a "slow news day."
01 April 2006
The Wisdom of William Bragg
William Bragg has posted so many things lately that I've saved, I'm dedicating an entire post to them: