Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

08 April 2006

Emptying the Bloglines Queue

That’s right, folks, it’s time for yet another episode of, “What’s Jess been saving in her Bloglines account?” I know you’re just as excited as I am, so settle in and enjoy!
  • BootsnAll has announced its class of 2006 “Rogue Travelers“ - I’ve already mentioned one of them here (Victoria Shepherd’s Europe on an Alphabet), but the other two look interesting as well. I’m thoroughly enjoying Victoria’s journey so far (she’s on the road to the letter “D” town now), so I might have to check out the other two Rogues.
  • Damn Interesting has two things I saved recently - and they’re oddly related in my head, in that they’re both about taking control of the situation. One is about making your own luck, the other about making your own cola, but how different are those two concepts, really? (Honestly, the making your own cola article freaks me out a bit, but the making your own luck one is fascinating.)
  • Sean Keener at BootsnAll announced the “Last Minute Hotels” items on the BnA website. I haven’t looked at them, but I like the idea. You know, for that next life when I’m no longer a Type-A hyper-planner and I actually do things on the spur of the moment.

No comments: