Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

15 June 2006

Nothing to Talk About

We have our final Italian class of the Spring semester tonight (a week late because it started a week late), and there are rumors that we'll have to deliver five-minute presentations on something - anything - in Italian, of course. I have prepared nothing. I'm too tired at the moment to think about preparing in a mad dash before class meets at 6:30, and so I'll just have to wing it tonight. I suppose I can talk about our trip this fall, or my new job, or... I don't know what. It's strange for me - the one who wouldn't stop talking as a kid - not to be able to think of anything to say.

A momentous day, indeed.

No comments: