Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

03 August 2006

Donut Publicity

Regular readers of this blog know that I've rhapsodized about, thrown superlatives at, sung the praises of and waxed poetic on the subject of the donuts at the Lake Oswego Farmers Market. Finally, the rest of the world should begin to take notice. (And yours truly is even quoted at the end of the article - it's quite possible that the word "cakey" is made up, but you all know what I mean.)

The bad news is that the family is on vacation this week and next, meaning the droves of people who will flock to the market this Saturday will leave donut-less and disappointed. The good news is that they'll be back in two weeks, at which point at least those of us who have been regular fans - I mean customers - can get our donut fix again.

No comments: