Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

10 June 2007

Farmer's Market = Donuts = Happy Me


asparagus
Originally uploaded by andiamotutti
The Lake Oswego Farmer's Market started up a few weeks ago, giving my Saturdays a bright start again. Freshly-made donuts never taste so good as they do after you've gone without them for months. And, of course, it's always great to see market friends again - like the donut-making family and the folks at the Baird stand who, at this time of year, have the best asparagus in town. So far, the weather's been great for the market, so the crowds have been great, too. It's nice to see. I'm going to bring my camera to the market more this year than I did last year; I'll be putting the best of them in the photo album here.

If you've got a farmer's market anywhere near you, do yourself a favor and go. Every week. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: