Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

04 June 2007

How to Travel the World (and Improve It) for Free

BootsnAll is working with a fellow called Tim Ferriss, who recently wrote a book called "The 4-Hour Workweek", to award one lucky person the chance to travel the world for free while also improving the planet.
How would you use 36 extra hours per week?

If you can answer that question in 350 words or less, you could win a roundtrip anywhere in the world, private consultation with me to plan it all, and $1,000 for the cause of your choice.

My goals with this are 1) to get people to take action towards their dreams, and 2) to help people to develop a global consciousness and feel the rewards of contribution.

The deadline for entering this contest is June 15th, so act fast. You'll find the rules at the bottom of this post.

No comments: