Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

04 November 2005

An End to the Bachelorette Life

Chris comes home tomorrow, thank goodness.

I swear, I used to be able to take care of myself - but after 9 years of living with Chris I find I'm either unable or unwilling to cook for one. (Yeah, I think it's the latter, too.) I stay up way too late doing nothing (and by "nothing" I mean watching television or surfing the Internet). It's pathetic. I'm usually okay if he's gone for a couple days, but anything over four days and I revert back to my inner caveman. Pathetic, I tell you.

Anyway, he called me at 9 this morning (1am Saturday his time) to say he was all packed and ready to go, and that he'd taken a whole bunch of pictures that day - so there are Shanghai pictures to look forward to. Aren't you excited? I know I am...

No comments: