Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

22 November 2005

Getty Center

Between visits with relatives on Saturday, we went up to The Getty Center - we only had about an hour and a half, so we didn't really go inside any of the indoor exhibits. We just stuck to the gardens, and even limiting ourselves to that I felt rushed.


(L) The little girl in the picture was so cute - she kept running up and down the beautifully manicured (without feeling stuffy) lawn shrieking. In a good way. (R) Deep in the garden, a lovely orange flower against a trellis and the clear blue sky.


(L) All thanks to the polarizer for the exceptionally blue sky here - though it was pretty blue already, it's getting a little leg up... (R) Perhaps my favorite of the bunch - primarily because of the color of the grass and sky.


(L) Chris gazing out over the skyline... (R) The sycamores look almost fake with their smooth bark. I love this picture.

No comments: