Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

18 October 2006

Bloglines Roundup

It's been awhile since my last roundup of what's in my Bloglines queue, so let's have at it... In no particular order...
  • My old favorite world-traveler-turned-world-saver Conor had a few interesting escapades before he headed back to Nepal last month. This was my favorite, and had me in tears as I read it, doubled over with laughter, unable to focus on the screen. At work.
  • I've always wanted to visit the Winchester Mystery House.
  • While the title of this post amused me, the text alternately horrified me and made me think, "This is a joke, right?" I kept checking the date to be sure it wasn't April 1st. I just can't believe this is actually true...
  • I'm not sure at all what this means, but it had me howling when I first read it.
  • I know everyone's seen this by now, but it still makes me smile each time.
  • This little video is pretty amusing - it goes by too fast for me to count, but it was fun spotting the albums I have in my collection.
  • I'm glad I don't have to be the one in the classroom, as I'm not sure I'd find the humor in the things Miss Bright experiences... But I sure do giggle when I read about them.
  • Dirty Car Art, courtesy of Frytopia. Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting much, but I was nearly bowled-over impressed at some of the art.
  • Also via Frytopia, this cat absolutely cracks me up. So does the owner's voice that pops in the video.
  • Finally from Frytopia (the girl is prolific, what can I say?) comes the Icelandic Phallological Museum. Yes, it's a penis museum. In Iceland. You want to go to Iceland now, don't you? I thought so.

No comments: