- My old favorite world-traveler-turned-world-saver Conor had a few interesting escapades before he headed back to Nepal last month. This was my favorite, and had me in tears as I read it, doubled over with laughter, unable to focus on the screen. At work.
- I've always wanted to visit the Winchester Mystery House.
- While the title of this post amused me, the text alternately horrified me and made me think, "This is a joke, right?" I kept checking the date to be sure it wasn't April 1st. I just can't believe this is actually true...
- I'm not sure at all what this means, but it had me howling when I first read it.
- I know everyone's seen this by now, but it still makes me smile each time.
- This little video is pretty amusing - it goes by too fast for me to count, but it was fun spotting the albums I have in my collection.
- I'm glad I don't have to be the one in the classroom, as I'm not sure I'd find the humor in the things Miss Bright experiences... But I sure do giggle when I read about them.
- Dirty Car Art, courtesy of Frytopia. Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting much, but I was nearly bowled-over impressed at some of the art.
- Also via Frytopia, this cat absolutely cracks me up. So does the owner's voice that pops in the video.
- Finally from Frytopia (the girl is prolific, what can I say?) comes the Icelandic Phallological Museum. Yes, it's a penis museum. In Iceland. You want to go to Iceland now, don't you? I thought so.
18 October 2006
It's been awhile since my last roundup of what's in my Bloglines queue, so let's have at it... In no particular order...