Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

19 October 2006

Weekend Getaway

I haven't had a good excuse for the irregular posting pattern on the blog lately, but I finally have one - at least for why I won't be posting anything for the next few days. I'm leaving tomorrow to fly to California for the wedding of a dear friend from college. She's the second of our group of four college friends to get married, but since I eloped she's the first to have a "real" wedding - and since all four of us will be there, it's going to be a fun girls' weekend, too. (Chris is, understandably, staying home.)

The three non-brides are already plotting to kidnap the bride after her wedding for an all-night gab session. The groom will get her for the rest of their lives - I think we have every reason to assume we get dibs for one night. Besides, it'll be three against one. I don't think he stands a chance.

No comments: