Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

30 October 2006

Wedding Pictures

I've finally gotten the weekend wedding pictures into Flickr - here's the set. They won't be entertaining to most of you, those who don't know any of the people involved, but they're fun for anyone who's familiar with the players... They're especially fun for anyone who knows Stephanie, who isn't one to do glam - we now know she does glam really well!

Some favorites - I got a great shot of Kim as Toni was lacing up her gown, Toni did a little self-snap with Steph's camera, the hysterical flower girls, and the happy couple in front of lovely scenery. It was a great weekend. Thanks, Kim, for gettin' hitched.

No comments: