Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

17 October 2006

What a Difference a Year Makes

So, it's actually not even a year between these photos - and that makes it even more interesting to me.


This is me and BootsnAll Travel Writer Court at the BootsnAll party last December. I'd been a BnA member for almost a year by that point, and finally met a few folks at the party - but still didn't have a clue that I'd be working for them less then four months later.


Here we are last month in Salzburg, hanging out on my final night of vacation.

Last year we were making small talk and trying to figure out what to say to each other... This year, we hugged when we saw each other and gabbed like longtime girlfriends. Court returns from her two-month sojourn around Eastern Europe at the end of this month, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

No comments: