Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

26 May 2005

And that's an order...

If you've not yet started reading Conor's blog, you're missing out. Seriously. I'd almost say that the time you spend reading this piddly little thing would be better invested over his way, but Andiamo! is so tiny in comparison to his that I think you can get to both...

Really, I'm not kidding. Read the man's work - in addition to being well-written and one of more well-described travelogues I've seen, it's indescribably funny. (I read two posts in a row this afternoon that had me laughing so hard I was crying and could no longer see the words on the computer screen. I'm not exaggerating.)

If you want to read from the beginning, start here and just keep clicking on the title to the right of the word "Main" until you're caught up. Otherwise, jump in anywhere and enjoy.

No comments: