Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

29 May 2005

Welcome to the world, Matthew!

You may recall the baby shower I went to in April. Well, it turns out April showers bring May babies! The little guy was scheduled for a C-section this coming Thursday, but just couldn't wait. He was born on Friday, and luckily I was visiting my mother for the weekend - she's just a half hour from the hospital where he was born, and we visited the happy family earlier tonight. Baby Matthew is beautiful, Daddy Mike is a real trooper (at our visit, he'd changed all the diapers so far), and Mommy Nicole looks fantastic. Someday, Matt will know what a fabulous set of parents he was born to. In the meantime, I wish the new family all the happiness in the world.


Baby Matthew, about 33 hours young, in my mom's arms Posted by Hello

And I couldn't recall this at the time, but I knew Friday's child was a good one:
Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go
Friday's child is loving and giving
Saturday's child works for its living
And a child that's born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

No comments: