Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

18 April 2005

Baby showers bring May flowers


Mommy-to-be & me at her baby shower Posted by Hello

I went to the baby shower over the weekend of a friend I've known since 1980 - my longest-running friendship by far. It was surreal to see her in maternity clothes. We've not been terrific about keeping in touch over the years, but there's never any animosity about it. When we catch up again, it's like nothing happened. No one holds a grudge. Very nice.

That said, I do want to make more of an effort to stay in touch now. She's bringing another life into the world, for Pete's sake - I want to know this little person... I mean, I have all kinds of dirt on his/her mother, and it'd be a pity for it to go to waste...

No comments: