Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

14 April 2005

Travel with Rick Steves

I'm listening to Rick's radio debut via his website (since my local public radio station doesn't yet carry his show), and thought I'd pass this along in case anyone feels inspired and wants the possibility of winning some free schwag.

Rick's trying to get folks involved in his shows, so toward that end he's introduced three ways for people to contribute:
  • "Where I Live" is a chance for you to brag about your hometown.
  • "Audio Postcards" is all about the sounds of a place.
  • "Haiku with Rick Steves" is an outlet for the poet in all of us.
Now for the fun part - if your work is chosen for any of these to be played on the radio show, you'll get a $20 gift certificate to the Rick Steves Travel Store. And then one lucky person per year will get a free trip to Europe. Yahooga.

No comments: