Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

28 April 2005

Gasp!

I just picked up the pictures from the beach weekend. At the place I took them, they usually print out a few 5x7s in the hopes that you'll want to buy them - normally, I politely refuse because I think it's annoying. If I want 5x7s, I'll come back for them, thankyouverymuch. But when they showed them to me this time, I was so ridiculously puffed up by my own sense of pride that any of the pictures came out at all, I bought all five!

Anyway, I haven't looked at the rest of the pictures yet, though I'm anxious to - the 5x7s I saw made me very happy indeed.

Then, as I was leaving, I passed by the tripods on display and stopped to look at them. I stupidly broke my tripod in class last night (dammit!), so I'm now in the market for a new one. Of course, the one I liked best (looked the sturdiest, went the tallest) was a whopping $200 - and that's before the headpiece you have to buy separately (an additional $150ish). I hope the salesman didn't notice my sharp intake of breath. I'll have to do some more research, methinks, and then probably revert back to hunting at my favorite "store," eBay!

No comments: